14 Sweet Treats To Make In Celebration Of St. Patrick’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Saint Patrick’s Day is just around the corner (March 17) and you know what that means — green everything, beer, four leaf clovers, Irish food and pots of gold.

St. Patrick’s Day was made a Christian feast day in the 17th century and is recognized by Catholics and Christians, it is a celebration that commemorates Saint Patrick and the arrival of Christianity in Ireland. In New York City we have the St. Patrick’s Day parade and many different spots hold events on the holiday for eating and drinking, everything from Irish beer to soda bread and, of course, cabbage.

I’ve compiled 14 delicious sweet treats that you can make this St. Patrick’s Day:

Katie Gray

Marymount

Katie Gray. Marymount Manhattan College. Double Major: Communications & Media Arts and Business with a concentration in Entrepreneurship. Double Minor: Journalism and Fashion Studies. Personal Website: www.xoxokatiegray.com Social Media: @xoxokatiegray
Jessica Norton, 22, Communication Arts major / Journalism minor at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City. Pop Writer at MTV News. Creator and host of YouTube show of Camera By Her Side. Former Editorial intern at Us Weekly magazine, Features Entertainment & Lifestyles Intern at Seventeen Magazine, Assistant Team Advisor at NSLC Journalism, Film, and Media Arts, and Alloy Entertainment Digital Intern. I love yoga, traveling, pop culture, froyo, the beach, boy bands, bright colors, and lemonade. @jessnort || @camerabyherside