This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Winter is killer on all of our skin. When the weather turns cold and windy, my skin is noticeably dryer and duller. Here’s a list of 10 amazing products that have made their way into my daily routine to solve all of my winter skin woes.

1. Glossier Priming Moisturizer Rich, $35 on Glossier.com

This is a new product, but has quickly won the hearts of many. Stemming off of Glossier’s beloved priming moisturizer, this version feels like it was tailor made for the winter months. Even with a thicker formula and more moisture, this still sits perfectly under makeup. Even better, the ingredients are like a fresh glass of water for your face.

2. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream, $47.50 at Kiehl’s

This is my desert island moisturizer. It comes with me everywhere no matter what. It’s the perfect nighttime moisturizer. It’s soothing, gentle enough for sensitive skin, and keeps your skin oh so soft. The price definitely hurts, but one jar lasts a whole year when used every day.

3. Glossier Super Glow, $28 on Glossier.com

I can’t seem to stop singing the praises of Glossier products and that’s because they’re the real deal. This serum—along with their two other Super Bounce and Super Pure—are packed with the good stuff. Vitamins and minerals give the Supers their super powers. While Super Bounce is meant for moisture, Super Glow is what I find to be most beneficial through the cold. With dryness comes dullness and Super Glow brightens up the skin without drying it out. Use it alongside Super Bounce or with any of the other moisturizers I’ve mentioned and you’re golden.

4. Blistex Lip Medex, $1.96 at Walgreens

I swear by this stuff. It has a cooling menthol feeling when you first put it on—which I find entirely addicting. It’s just soothing enough to heal my chapped lips after they brave the chilly winter wind all day.

5. Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Honey, $24 at Sephora 

You know what’s not fun? Liquid lipsticks in the winter. I don’t know about all of you, but I reach for my glosses and lip balms on the coldest days of the year. This one by Fresh doesn’t make me sacrifice color for moisture. Honey was the bestselling shade and here’s why—it’s a totally on trend neutral brown that looks good on everyone. Sold.

6. Glamglow Thirsty Mud, $69 at Sephora 

Glamglow does it again. This stuff is great for two reasons. First, it’s mega moisturizing for those days when even your best moisturizer just can’t handle the job. Second, you can use it as a mask and rinse it off or you can rub it in after its worked its magic for a full day of moisture. It’s the best of both worlds.

7. Fresh Rose Mask, $62 at Sephora 

This is my absolute favorite face mask. It’s amazing for sensitive skin and a great way to tone away any discoloration. It also smells so fresh and floral that I could be on this bandwagon only for the scent. Who needs a dozen roses when you could just put this on your face? Valentine’s Day is coming up—let your SO know.

8. Burt’s Bees Shea Butter and Vitamin E Body Lotion, $9.99 at Target

I’m going to put this out there in good faith that some people will still try this product just because I put it on this list—this lotion smells bad. However, it sinks in quickly and the smell goes away after 15 minutes or so. It’s one of the best moisturizers I have ever picked up at the drugstore. Plus, it has all natural ingredients!

9. CeraVe Renewing SA Cream, $21.99 at Walgreens

This is for my sensitive skin crew. If you have eczema or those tiny little bumps on your arm—by the way that’s called keratosis pilaris and it’s extremely common–you owe all of that annoyance to super dry skin. This lotion was recommended to me by my dermatologist and they’re the pros so I can’t argue.

10. Coconut Oil, <$10 at most supermarkets

As a last ditch effort to save your truly terrorized skin, layering coconut oil under any of these products will add even more moisture. I recommend only doing this at night so you can wake up moisturized without ending up with greasy skin midday.

Now that your skin is all glowy and moisturized, you can focus on more important things, like perfecting your contour. 

Campus Correspondent at HC MMM. Communications student in NYC.  Instagram: @sara.capucilli