10 T-Shirts to Show Your Support on International Women’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

International Women’s Day is on March 8th. This day, “celebrates the social, economic, cultural and political achievement of women.” This year’s campaign theme is to #BeBoldForChange, and what better way to be bold, than with female empowerment T-shirt. Check out my favorites below to show your support for women everywhere! The links are included so you are just a click away from fashion-forward feminism.

1. Women Need More Sleep | Female Collective $30.00  

Because fighting for equal pay, reproductive rights, and overall gender equality and respect is truly exhausting.

2. Equality | Nike $35.00

Nike’s new campaign preaches that opportunity should not discriminate. And I agree.

3. GRL POWER | H&M $24.99

Because sometime you just need a pink sweatshirt that says girl power.

4. Consent is Mandatory | Feminist Apparel $29.95

Remember, yes means yes. Anything else means no.

5. Pizza Rolls, Not Gender Roles | Etsy $12.00

Who would want gender roles if they could have pizza? Who wants gender roles at all?

6. The Future is Female | Otherwild $50.00

Look out, we’re coming for you.

7. Smashing the Patriarchy is My Cardio | The HerCampus Shop $18.00

This one from our very own Her Campus store! Smashing the patriarchy is the best kind of workout.

8. A Woman’s Place | Wicked Clothes $24

Not the kitchen.

9. Women Now | I Feel Like Hillz $25.00

Proceeds for this one benefit The National Organization for Women!

10. Feminist | Etsy $16.00

Simple & to the point. Just like gender equality.

Order all your favorites with express shipping so you can get them by International Women’s Day on March 8th or buy them all and show your support any day of the year!

Hey I'm Hailey! I'm a freshman communication Arts major at Marymount Manhattan College. I'm hoping to either make a career out of writing for blogs, magazines, websites, or maybe even being a news or sports anchor. I'm also very passionate about dance so you can always find me in a class somewhere or just dancing around my apartment!
Campus Correspondent at HC MMM. Communications student in NYC.  Instagram: @sara.capucilli