Zech Gayles ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Ladies check out our latest campus cutie, Zech! He’s a Drake fan that loves to have fun, but at the end of the day he’s always going to be a momma’s boy.

Full Name: Zech Gayles
Age: 20
Year: Junior
Major: Communications
Astrological Sign: Scorpio
Hometown: Jacksonville, Fla. but went to high school in St. Louis
Relationship Status: Single…in a good way
Favorite Quote: “You gotta own it if you want it.”- Drake
Favorite Movie: I Am Legend
Favorite Song: “Shut it Down” by Drake
Favorite Place in Columbia: Bengals
Favorite Place in the Country: Miami
Favorite TV Show: It’s between Weeds or Workaholics, cause they’re both pretty funny.
Who are you Voting for? I’m not voting.
Celebrity Crush: Mila Kunis, Jessica Biel, Kim Kardashian, I could go on for days…
Where do you see Yourself in 10 years: Successfully working in Florida working in PR or advertising.
The First Thing he Notices About a Girl: Her eyes and her smile.
What he Looks for in a Girlfriend: Someone that I can have fun with. She had to be pretty chill and be someone I can trust…trust is a big thing.
The Most Unattractive Thing a Girl can do: A girl who can’t handle her alcohol, and a girl who calls me bro or dude.
If you Could Trade Places with Anyone for a Day who would it be: Drake
What do you do on your Time off? Hang out with my brothers and watch Netflix.
Most Embarrassing Moment: When I was in third grade, I slipped on a ketchup packet and bust my chin open in front of everyone.
Most Memorable Vacation: A road trip to Mrytle Beach with my friends from high school.
What’s First on his Christmas list? A new pair of white Beats by Dre.
Worst way to Break Up with a Girl: Text or over the phone, be a man.
How many Siblings do you have? I have an older brother and two younger half sisters.
What do you Look Forward to the most During the Year? I love Christmas cause we get a break from school and I love to go shopping.
Where do you Shop? Polo, Brooks Brothers, Express, H&M and Gap.
Who do you Look Up to? My dad. He works over seas in Dubai so I barely see him, and even though I never see him, we’re still really close. We always keep in contact, and he always has my back.
First Item on his Bucket List: Buy my mom a house; I’m a big momma’s boy.