This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Meet Campus Cutie Zach Beuckman! Zach will be here for a couple more years, ladies, and he is single! He is a sweetheart, and he isn’t afraid to get in touch with his imagination, especially when it comes to choosing a potential superpower. Zach also has an adventurous side, and he hopes his adventures later this year will allow him to escape Vegas unscathed. Keep reading to learn a little about Zach’s personality and to see what he had to share with the Her Campus Mizzou readers!

Full name: Zachary Blake Beuckman

Year at Mizzou: Sophomore

Hometown: Kirkwood, Missouri

Major: Business Administration, but I want to go into management.

Campus involvement: Theta Chi

Relationship Status: Single

Best Mizzou memory: All the great times spent at the Goat House.

Most embarrassing moment: I took a girl on a first date to get ice cream, but forgot it was November and colder than Antarctica.

Ideal date: Somewhere quiet with a great view of the stars, of course.

What do you look for in your significant other? Turn ons:  (1) There’s something about a brunette with a great smile. (2) Confidence is key.  Don’t be too afraid to live. (3) I like a girl whose eyes always look happy or excited.  It just shows you want to have a good time, you know? Turn offs: (1) Don’t b.s. me — just be honest. (2) Keep it classy, but don’t hold back too much. (3) It’s not your job to change me, so don’t bother trying.

Something unique: All you need in life is the two B’s: bacon and bubble wrap.

Superpower: Without a doubt, I would want the ability to fly. Tell me where you wanna go, airfare is on me.

First item on bucket list: I would have to say… buying my very own 1964 Shelby Cobra to drive a lovely lady down the streets of St. Louis. Then I could die happy.

What is one thing you wish to accomplish this year? Two words: survive Vegas.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I see myself as a car salesman and, hopefully, with a family to care for and support.

HC Contributer Mizzou