Style > Beauty

Victoria Beckham is Creating a Super Posh Skincare Line

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Victoria Beckham, arguably the poshest celebrity around, is officially launching a skincare line. Beckham’s success as an international pop sensation, model, style icon and fashion designer has proved she has exactly what it takes to find success in her next venture. 

While Beckham’s skincare line is still in its early stages, she has revealed she’s doing her homework and taking a rather scientific approach.

“I’m working with the best,” she said. “I really want to learn. I want to educate myself and learn as much as I can.”

Beckham’s not the first celebrity to release a skincare line, but she is committed to creating products she would incorporate into her routine. 

“I am currently in the process of creating my own color, my own line of skincare creams, and a perfume,” Beckham said in a Facebook live session as reported by New Beauty. “As a woman, I want to make the things that I need in my life, the things that are missing.”

Beckham previously partnered with Estée Lauder in 2016 for a 14-piece beauty collaboration, complete with smoky shadows and nude lip glosses. The collection was insanely successful, selling out immediately. 

There’s no word yet on whether or not Beckham’s new skincare line will be in conjunction with her Estée Lauder line, but she is sticking with a similar process. “I make what I want in my life,” she said. “It’s filling a gap.”

If Beckham’s past ventures were any indication, VB skincare is sure to be a major success. After all, everything Queen Victoria touches turns to gold.