Travis Critchfield ’12

Meet junior Travis Critchfield – a cutie who cares about others! As a maintenance man at Deer Valley apartments, he is adored by the old ladies, who regularly call on him for assistance. Travis is their go-to guy if they can’t reach something on a high shelf, need a chauffer to a doctor’s appointment, or sometimes, when they need to be lifted off of the floor after falling down. As payment for his help, Travis is often sent home with baked treats, but he would do the work for nothing. “It’s just the right thing to do,” Travis says. “They need my help, and I’m just glad that I’m able to be there for them.”

Hometown: Columbia, Mo.

Major: Information Technology

Relationship Status: Taken

Interests: computers and technology, interning with MBS textbooks, spending time outside, skiing, going to the gym, hanging out with friends

Dream job: Network administrator for Google

Most people don’t know: He likes to cook.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? “Hopefully not dead. And probably with an awesome job and a smokin’ hot wife.”

Favorite thing about Mizzou: Home football games

Know a guy or gal who you think should be our next Campus Cutie? Nominate your pick now!

Vanessa Meuir is senior majoring in magazine journalism and English. She was born in St. Louis, MO and raised in Columbia, MO where she now attends school. In addition to her involvement with Her Campus Mizzou, she works in Mizzou's athletics department and serves as a writing tutor for students on campus. She has gained most of her journalistic experience while writing and blogging for the Columbia Missourian, a local newspaper, and Vox magazine, a student-run campus magazine. She also gained some publishing experience while interning at The Missouri Review, a literary magazine. When Vanessa is not working or in class, she enjoys maintaining a personal blog that comments on reality television, spending time with her five roommates, reading and dabbling in amateur photography. Among her favorite things are diet coke, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Disney Channel and fuzzy socks.