This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Whether you’re a beauty fanatic who’s constantly checking their platinum points, or if you’re a makeup beginner who sticks to the basics, Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty has something for you.

With tons of majorly discounted products, it can be overwhelming to decide which ones are best. So, here’s a breakdown of what’s what in the 50% off section of Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty.

Skincare

If you’re looking for skincare products, these next 21 days are going to be a saving grace. From face wash to exfoliators to anti-aging lotions, there is something for everyone.  

The two highest-rated skincare products featured in the 50% off beauty lineup are Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser and Proactiv’s Makeup Cleansing Wipes. On September 21, you can purchase the exfoliating cleanser for $7.50, and on September 11, you can purchase the makeup wipes for $10.

Face products

As far as face products go, this year’s 50% off products have just about everything you would want in your makeup bag.

Laura Geller’s Balance-n-Brighten baked foundation, in nine different matte shades, are said to even out skin tone and give a fresh glow. There are over 1,500 reviews of the product, and it has 4.5 stars. On September 21, it will cost $16.50.

If you’re a platinum member, on September 10, the NARSissit Cheek Studio Palette will be $27.50. The palette features seven shades of various blushes and bronzers, and the $165 value makes it a steal.

Throughout the 21 days, you can also find discounted items like setting powders, primers, finishing sprays and highlighters.

Eyes

You can find all kinds of products to complete your eye makeup routine that are 50% off as well.

Too Faced’s Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer has 4.5/5 stars with about 1250 reviews. Too Faced claims that the primer is crease-proof, fade-proof and waterproof up to 24 hours. On September 11, it will only be $10.

If you’re trying to nab an eyeshadow palette for 50% off, the Lancôme Auda[City] in Paris Eyeshadow Palette features 16 shades with three different finishes. This palette, $34.50 on September 18, is in the higher price range out of most of the products in the lineup.

If you’re not looking for a primer or a palette, you can still find mascaras, eyeliners, eye pencils and even eyeshadow sticks and glosses for half off.

BROWS

If you’re in need of a brow product that’s easy to apply, or you’re wanting something that takes a little more practice and precision, Ulta has a variety of products in their lineup.

The top-rated product in the lineup is Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Brow Powder Duos. With over 1,250 reviews, they still maintained 4.7 stars. The duos include 11 shades, and there are two tutorial videos on Ulta’s website. These will be $11.50 on September 15.

The brand Benefit is also featuring some of their brow products. They have a Cream-Gel for $12 on September 23, and they have a free Benefit brow wax if you spend $50 on any Benefit products on September 16.

Lips

Finally, whatever type of lip look you desire, Ulta probably has it for half off. You can choose from oils, liners, lipsticks and glosses that come in all different finishes.

The brand Dose of Colors has their liquid matte lipstick half off on September 16, but it is online only. With 25 shades that go beyond just your pinks, reds and nudes, there’s a color for every occasion. The liquid lip, with a little over 50 reviews, has 4.5 stars.

Overall, whether you prefer to wear a tinted moisturizer and a sweep of bronzer across your lids, or you prefer a full coverage foundation with a smoky eye, Ulta has something for you. With all the half-off products, now is the time to experiment and do something people often forget about: have fun with makeup!

All images courtesy of Ulta.com

HC Contributer Mizzou