This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Collegiettes, let’s meet this week’s eye candy, Tony Millburg! Millburg is a senior and will graduate this December. The student also models for Hollister, and he likes that modeling allows him to meet new people and travel.

Hometown: Springfield, Ill.

Major: Political Science and English

Relationship status: Single

Three words to describe yourself: Animated, unpredictable, curious 

Favorite quote: “Dream as if you’ll live forever; live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean

Favorite movie: Mean Girls

Favorite song of the moment: “Forever” by Chris Brown

Favorite vacation spot: Hawaii

Favorite restaurant: Campus Bar and Grill (Big 12)

Fun fact: “I can put my legs behind my head.” 

Ideal first date: “Being able to have a good time running around the city and doing whatever we want!”

Best quality in a girlfriend: “Definitely someone who is laid-back. I like a girl who doesn’t care if her hair gets wet.”

Dream job: “Any job that lets me travel around the world.”

Campus involvement: Phi Alpha Delta law fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega service fraternity and intramural sports 

Lindsay Roseman is a senior at the University of Missouri, studying magazine journalism and Spanish. In Columbia, she is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity, Mizzou For Malawi Steering Committee, and can be spotted on campus touring potential Journalism School-ers. This Chicago native loves a good Jodi Picoult book, trying new foods, traveling, and hitting the pavement for a run. After reporting for the school newspaper and interning in her hometown, she spent the summer in NYC at Women's Health Magazine and now is so excited for a great year with HC Mizzou!