george pagan iii f PH16nZHKI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
george pagan iii f PH16nZHKI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Tips and Tricks for the Best Social Media Content

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Social media plays a big part in our society these days. Everyone is on their phone posting selfies, talking about their day and just sharing their experiences with the world. Here are a few tips on how to stay organized and use each one to their greatest potential.

1. Twitter

If you feel like ranting, Twitter is the place for that. Or just sharing an opinion, a rundown of your day, or a joke is great content for Twitter. Then people who can relate to your tweet will easily be able to retweet it.

2. Instagram

Use Instagram for all those picture-perfect moments, but don’t be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone and try something new. Instagram can almost be seen like a photo scrapbook holding memories that were important in our lives. Then you can always go back and look at the great times you experienced in your life.

3. Snapchat

Snapchat is great for those “everyday” life stories, especially when something interesting or weird goes on. It serves as a great entertainment source among friends, and all the crazy filters are sure to make someone laugh and brighten their day.

4. Facebook

Facebook is the catchall for all different kinds of media content. You can basically share anything on there, from pictures, to videos, to articles, to events, to birthday wishes. And since Facebook has been around for so long and lots of people have an account, it’s a great way to update all of your extended family and friends on how life is going without having to call each of them and give them an update.

Now you know how to make your social media the best it can be. But always remember these are just guidelines. You can and should be as unique and creative as you want because that’s the best part about social media: it’s all up to you.

Studying to be a journalist at the University of Missouri in Columbia. Senior Editor and Writer at Her Campus Mizzou.
HC Contributer Mizzou