Taybor Parker ’13

Meet this week’s cutie, Taybor Parker! This Joplin native is single and on the prowl. When he’s not busy with Beta Beta Beta Biological Honors Society, this athlete coaches a youth track club in CoMo. Sweet and smart, what could be better?

Year: Senior

Age: 21

Hometown: Joplin, Missouri

Relationship Status: Single

Major: Biology

Dream Job: Physical Therapist

Favorite Food: Tacos

Favorite Pick-Up Line: As a Biology major, I’ve always enjoyed, “I wish I were Adenine so I could get paired up with U.” Wow, that was lame.

Biggest turn offs: Smoking, girls who don’t respect themselves and a girl who is rude to a server at a restaurant.

Who is your celebrity crush? Mila Kunis.

Last song played on iPod: “The Cave” by Mumford & Sons

If I were an animal, I would be: Grumpy Cat. The cat gets what it wants purely based off the fact that it looks grumpy. I love it.

Something no one knows about me is: I played violin for seven years when I was younger.

If I could switch lives with anyone for the day, I would switch with: Brandon Semenuk. He is an amazing mountain biker and has gotten to travel to some really cool places because of it.

I’m most impressed when a girl: Is compassionate toward others and has a good sense of humor.

Small towns or big cities: Small towns.

Unique Fact About Me: Earlier this year I broke five bones in my face in a mountain biking accident. Oh, I also have a weird obsession with chocolate milk.

Perfect Date: I love to run, so just going on a run and getting some good food afterwards would be perfect.