This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

That’s right — our boys are back. In case you’ve been living under a rock for the past couple of days, the Jonas Brothers announced their return with the release of a new single “Sucker.” The brothers posted a video reenacting their famous “how the tables have turned” YouTube video from 2009, making us all simultaneously lose our minds.

Source

Not only is the song already a hit (seriously, I’ve already added it to most of my playlists), but the reunion of our favorite childhood boyband helps to heal the trauma of their break up six years ago. I think all of our tween hearts were broken that day. Along with the release of their single, the Jonas Brothers are appearing on “The Late Late Show with James Corden” on Monday, March 4. And you already know what that means — we’re getting a Jonas Brothers Carpool Karaoke! How did we get so lucky?!

Source

And if you haven’t yet, be sure to watch the music video for “Sucker.” Yeah, we’ve been gifted with both the single AND it’s music video in the same day. These boys know us. The video features the brothers and their wives, making this reunion the cutest family affair Hollywood has ever seen.

Source

Get excited, ladies! I sense a tour announcement coming soon.

Social Media Director • Mizzou Her Campus chapter Journalism - Magazine Design • Art & History minor • University of Missouri - Columbia      
HC Contributer Mizzou