The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Spring break is almost here! If you’re doing some last-minute packing, I’ve got you covered. Here are 10 spring break essentials you need for your trip. Whether you’re having a staycation or hitting the beach, these are great items to keep in your travel bag.

1. Luggage

You’re going to need something to carry all these essentials in! Béis recently came out with a new luggage set in the color Atlas Pink. It’s a gorgeous light pink color that is described as stain resistant. This is perfect if you want a new and trendy suitcase, but also want to make sure it’s kept in good condition. 

If you’re on a budget, Amazon has the Karl home luggage set for only $95. This set features light pink hard-shell luggage with black detailing. It’s super cute and much more affordable! 

2. Swimsuits

If you’re going to the beach, lake or anywhere with a pool, you’re probably going to want to invest in a new swimsuit or two. Target has a selection of neon bikinis perfect for you and all of your friends to match. The best part is these bikinis start at $12. You can find them online or on the Circle app.

3. Crochet Sets

If you’re headed to the beach, you are definitely going to need some cute summer dresses or sets! Crochet is super popular right now and the perfect fabric for a swim cover-up. Whether you like long or short-skirt options, you are sure to find a wide selection of two-piece sets on Amazon to add to your spring break wardrobe.

4. Texture Spray

Are you wanting your hair to get the perfect beach waves for your spring break trip? Well, then you’re going to need a new texture spray! One that I recommend is the IGK Beach Club Texture Spray. It retails for $34 and can be found on Amazon. It’s also available with Prime so you can get it just in time for your trip! 

5. Tangle teezer hairbrush

If your hair typically gets knotty once it gets wet, you’re not alone. The Tangle Teezer hairbrush is an absolute must if you’re going to be swimming. Whether you’re in an ocean or a pool, this brush is going to be the magic trick that gets those pesky knots out of your hair. It’s available on Amazon for $14.99 and has many colors to pick from! 

6. Digital camera

Capturing memories is so important! Our college spring break trips aren’t going to last forever, so having a camera on your spring break trip (or any trip for that matter) is essential! We have our phone camera, of course, but if you want to shake things up, I definitely recommend purchasing a digital camera. The photos have great quality and usually have more character to them. It can be so fun downloading them onto your computer and going through them with your friends. You can even get them printed out and make a scrapbook like old times! This would be a cute and fun way for you and your friends to remember your trip. 

7. Sunglasses

When going on a trip, it’s always a good idea to bring a pair of cheap sunglasses. They may get lost or damaged during travel, so finding an inexpensive and versatile pair is essential when packing for vacation. Leave behind those expensive shades and find new glasses for the week! My favorites are classic aviators, but there are so many styles to choose from! 

8. portable toiletry bag

If you want to be more organized when packing, I would recommend purchasing a new portable toiletry bag. Often I just pack my regular makeup bag or even throw my essentials into a zip-lock, but I find that it’s more difficult to organize once I get to my destination. There are always makeup bags all over the counters and it looks a little overwhelming. If you want to get rid of the clutter, I found the perfect matching pink portable toiletry bag for you to try! 

9. Mini portable charger

If you’re going on any vacation, you’re going to need to bring along a mini portable charger. This is great to throw in your fanny pack so you always have access to it. Portable chargers are essential for a plane ride or a long car ride! You can bring it wherever you go and it won’t be heavy or annoying to carry. 

10. cloud slides

Even if you aren’t traveling for spring break, you need cloud slides! They’re perfect to wear to the pool or beach, but also around the house! I have a friend who even wears them during the winter because they’re so comfy! You can get a pair for $23.98 on Amazon. They have so many colors to pick from so you’re sure to find something that works for you!

If you purchase any of these items be sure to let me know on the Her Campus social media accounts. I hope you enjoy spring break whether it’s spent on a beach with friends and family or even in your hometown!  

Hi! My name is Addison Fouts and I am a senior here at Mizzou. I'm our social media manager for twitter, threads, and facebook! I'm majoring in journalism but plan to go to law school. I love fashion, makeup, and anything lifestyle. I also love traveling and going to concerts! I'm so excited for you all to read my articles, and for more updates follow me on my socials! LinkedIn: Addison Fouts https://www.linkedin.com/in/addison-fouts-a09a71229/