Sean Donnelly ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Ladies, meet Sean Donnelly! He is a fun and spontaneous Health Sciences Major! When he’s not studying you can find him hanging out with his brothers at Sigma Phi Epsilon. He’s a great catch and still on the market! Enjoy!

Full name: Sean Michael Donnelly

Age: 20
Major: Health Sciences
Hometown: Florissant, MO
Relationship Status: Single
Favorite Movie: “Shooter”
First thing on your bucket list: Definitely skydiving
Most embarrassing moment: I fell down the stairs during a party and a bunch of people saw me. I just pretended it didn’t happen, got up, and walked away.
Favorite place in Columbia: On top of Jesse Hall
Best Mizzou memory so far: When I got my pledge son
Favorite pick up line: How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice… Hi, I’m Sean!
What do you look for in a girl: A girl who likes to have a good time, has a sense of humor, smart, usually dark haired, good hygiene, likes animals (dogs), and is kind of goofy as well.
Ideal date: Dinner where we could talk and be goofy, then a movie we’d both enjoy. Then maybe some ice cream to talk some more and joke around and end with a kiss goodnight.
Fun fact about yourself: I use to work at aquarium with saltwater sharks and eels
Favorite food: Chinese
If you could trade places with anyone for a day who would it be?: Mark Wahlberg because he created/produced Entourage. He’s a genuine guy, he rapped the song “Good Vibrations” and is a famous actor…. I mean come on, who wouldn’t want to be Marky Mark?

Brooke Hofer is a senior at the University of Missouri. She is majoring in Strategic Communications through the School of Journalism while also pursuing minors in Classics, Psychology and a general Honors degree. In addition to writing for Her Campus, Brooke is an active member of Kappa Delta Sorority (Epsilon Iota chapter), Vice President of Sigma Alpha Pi, and she is a barista in the Columbia, Missouri area. Brooke loves working out, writing short stories, reading old books, and spending time with her family and friends in Kansas City. She hopes to eventually travel the world while working in the advertising or public relations industry.