This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Meet Campus Cutie Scott Rieke, a junior health sciences major from Crystal Lake, Ill. This ambitious cutie sat down with Her Campus Mizzou to dish about his dating dos and don’ts. Did I mention he’s single?

Hometown:

Crystal Lake, Illinois (Near Chicago)

Major:

Health Sciences with a minor in business

Year in School:

Junior

Single or taken?

Single

Involvement on campus:

Phi Sigma Pi National Honors Fraternity

What is something unique about you?

I am a transfer student as of this year.

What is your favorite food?

Anything with buffalo sauce.

What’s the last song you played on your iPod?

“Californication” by Red Hot Chili Peppers

What is something no one knows about you?

Sometimes I secretly blast Taylor Swift in my Beats at night.

What do you look for in a significant other?

A blunt sense of humor, openness to new things, drive and social skills

3 turn-ons:

Outgoing, intelligent, independent

3 turn-offs:

Ignorant, passive, fake ‘n’ bake

If you were an animal you would be…

I would be a sea otter because they are always so energetic and get to experience the most of this world.

Fashion trend you don’t understand?

The Monday through Friday Pastel Polo Hat (9:00am-4:00pm)

Describe your dream job.

My dream job would be something that is health related in the business field. Ideally it would be nice to be a CEO of an innovative, international extreme sporting corporation, which provides a lot for the community by giving back while sustaining profitability of course.

Who is your celebrity girl crush?

Beyoncé

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

If I could travel anywhere I would choose Australia. Within Australia there are many beautiful cities, awesome forests, unique native animals and the Great Barrier Reef. I believe this sort of vacation could determine if I ever come back to the states again. Who knows? Maybe I’ll come home with a joey to take care of for myself to keep me busy.

Brooke Hofer is a senior at the University of Missouri. She is majoring in Strategic Communications through the School of Journalism while also pursuing minors in Classics, Psychology and a general Honors degree. In addition to writing for Her Campus, Brooke is an active member of Kappa Delta Sorority (Epsilon Iota chapter), Vice President of Sigma Alpha Pi, and she is a barista in the Columbia, Missouri area. Brooke loves working out, writing short stories, reading old books, and spending time with her family and friends in Kansas City. She hopes to eventually travel the world while working in the advertising or public relations industry.