This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

This week’s cutie is a Missouri native with a passion for the USA. Read more about Sam Kramer!

Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri

Year in school: Freshman

Major: Criminology

Relationship status: Single

Campus Involvement: Marine NROTC

Why did you choose Mizzou?: Best school around.

Turn-ons: Smart, easy to talk to, and adventurous.

Turn-offs: If a girl is glued to her phone, wears way too much makeup, or has bad taste in music.

Favorite movie: Cool Hand Luke

Favorite book: The original Huckleberry Finn (I was born and raised in Missouri so I obviously gotta love Mark Twain).

Ideal first date: Anywhere, honestly, as long as we’re both having a good time.

Most embarrassing moment: I farted in front of my crush in the fourth grade and then blamed it on her.

Favorite pick-up line: Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to my prayers.

Celebrity crush: Jennifer Anniston (age is just a number babe).

Fun/unique fact about yourself: I’m an expert at balancing things with my hands.

If you could trade lives with anyone – who? and why?: Kanye, with all the crazy stuff he says/does, and he still gets away with it, that’s dope.

Where you see yourself in 10 years: An officer in the Marine Corps flying jets for the greatest country in the world!

What’s been your favorite part about college so far? Definitely meeting a ton of new people and expanding friend groups. There are a lot of great diverse people here so it’s always a lot of fun.
HC Contributer Mizzou