Royal Baby’s Name Has Been Announced

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

For those of you who are fans of the lives of Prince William and Kate Middleton, the couple recently announced the name of their third child. The baby boy who was born on Monday, April 23 will take the name Louis Arthur Charles. According to People magazine, the name “Louis” is a tribute to Prince Philip’s grandfather. “Arthur” is the middle name of baby’s father and grandfather, so it was fitting to keep the tradition going. And of course “Charles” is the name of Prince Charles, the newborn’s grandfather, so it holds a special place in their hearts.

Source

At Kate’s first public appearance with the new child she wore a dress resembling that of the late Princess Diana and her first appearance with young Prince Harry.

Source

It’s been almost five years since the birth of Prince George, William and Kate’s first child, on July 22, 2013.

Source

Princess Charlotte was born a little less than two years later on May 2, 2015.

Source

The beautiful family is growing, and with the newest addition, there are sure to be more family photos for fans to look forward to.

Source

Studying to be a journalist at the University of Missouri in Columbia. Senior Editor and Writer at Her Campus Mizzou.