RAMS Rock-It Finals!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Forget past celebrity scandals, there’s no shame in lip-syncing at RAMS Rock-It!  The RAMS (Rockin’ Against Multiple Sclerosis) philanthropy culminated on Friday, Feb. 18 with its annual Rock-It lip-syncing finals competition. Members of Mizzou fraternities and sororities showcased their talents at the Blue Note, while proceeds from the night went to the local MS Institute. Through fundraising, social and service events throughout February, this year’s RAMS philanthropy raised $76,000. Now that’s something to sing about!

“Show me how you burlesque!”
Sophomore Allison Haug from Kappa Alpha Theta performs to songs from the recent film Burlesque.
For the fifth consecutive year, the sorority won first place in the Rock It competition and also placed first in this year’s overall RAMS competition.

In their “Phi-male Rappers” number, members of Alpha Phi show that girls can break it down! The women won second place in Rock-It.

A member of Phi Kappa Theta belts out a tune in “The Lonely Phi Kaps.”

Grease is the word! The women of Phi Mu lip-synced fan favorites from the musical Grease.

I am a University of Missouri student, majoring in photojournalism, minoring in Textile and Apparel Management and Business. I love fashion and magazines and hope to someday pursue my dream of living in New York City working in the fashion industry.