Perfect Valentine’s Day Gifts for the Harry Styles Lovers in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Valentine’s Day is soon approaching on Feb. 14, along with Galentine’s Day on Feb. 13. If you’re looking to spoil that special someone who also happens to be a little (or a lot) obsessed with Harry Styles, look no further for the top five gifts for Harry lovers.

Any Harry Styles Album

If you know your valentine has a record player, splurge on either of Harry’s two vinyl records. If they already have the records, CDs for the car are perfect for listening on-the-go without draining a phone battery from Bluetooth. There are many options when it comes to buying an album, some websites sell special edition versions of the records, some even including bundled deals that include merch. 

Merch, Merch, Merch!

When it comes to Harry Styles merchendise, there is no such thing as too much. There are many options when it comes to purchasing merch, such as screen printed hoodies from the Harry Styles website, along with fan-made merch on Etsy. My favorite website to buy merch from is Shops by Erika, an online small business with embroidered Harry Styles themed sweaters. The most recent sweaters on Erica’s shop are inspired by Harry’s new album, Fine Line. What better way to say, “I appreciate you,” than with a brand new sweater. 

Harry Styles’ Calender

Harry Styles has a new calendar for 2021 and, boy, is it good! This gift is great because its small, realatively cheap and still shows your valentine that you listen to them when they say, “Did you see what Harry Styles did today?” Barnes and Noble sells the magazine for $11.99, a steal for 18 months of Harry Styles pics. 

Redbubble Anything

Redbubble is an online store that sells anything from stickers to shower curtains to wall prints. You name it, you can probably find it on Redbubble. Artists upload designs to be printed onto an item of your choice, most commonly wall prints or stickers. My favorite is this “every Harry Styles lyric ever” poster, because it screams, “I’m a Harry Styles fan,” but in elegance. I could spend hours adding things to my cart at Redbubble, and there’s a good bet you will find something your Harry Styles lover will like. 

Harry Styles Cut-Outs

Okay, I might have thrown away my Niall Horan cut-out from middle school, but that does not mean that I wouldn’t still want a lifesize (or even desk size) cut-out of Harry Styles. This one is slightly silly, so save it for that completely boy band obsessed valentine of yours. Celebrity Cut-Outs sells a mini sized Harry cut out for $19.97 with a $4.95 shipping rate. A little pricy, but it’s what is necessary for apeasing a true Harry girl. 

Any gift will be appreciated, and both Valentine’s day and Galentine’s day are made to spend time with people you appreciate. Use this listical to take your gift-giving skills up a couple notches this year and show that Harry Styles lover that you pay attention to their obsessions. 

Adrian is an undergraduate student studying journalism at the University of Missouri in Columbia, Mo.
HC Contributer Mizzou