This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Autumn’s chill is in the air, and podcasts are just waiting to be listened to! Enjoy the brisk fall breeze while listening to a riveting, funny and insightful roundup of podcasts. Enjoy! 

Thirst Aid Kit

Description: “Lust is a feeling. Thirst is the performance of that feeling. Join Bim Adewunmi and Nichole Perkins as they explore the public ways women express their desire, particularly in this moment when we are all asking more pointed questions about Hollywood, representation, and opportunity. Examine why we desire who we desire through conversation, original fanfic, and fantasies that take us by surprise…like a lion would a gazelle.”

Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness

Description: “A weekly exploration of all the things Jonathan Van Ness (Queer Eye, Gay of Thrones) is curious about. Come on a journey with Jonathan and experts in their respective fields as they get curious about anything and everything under the sun.”

Lore

Description:Lore is an award-winning, critically-acclaimed podcast about true life scary stories. Lore exposes the darker side of history, exploring the creatures, people, and places of our wildest nightmares. Each episode examines a new dark historical tale in a modern campfire experience.”

Dr. Death

Description: “We’re at our most vulnerable when we go to our doctors. We trust the person at the other end of that scalpel. We trust the hospital. We trust the system.Christopher Duntsch was a neurosurgeon who radiated confidence. He claimed he was the best in Dallas. If you had back pain, and had tried everything else, Dr. Duntsch could give you the spine surgery that would take your pain away.But soon his patients started to experience complications, and the system failed to protect them. Which begs the question: who – or what – is that system meant to protect? From Wondery, the network behind the hit podcast Dirty John, DR. DEATH is a story about a charming surgeon, 33 patients and a spineless system. Reported and hosted by Laura Beil.”

CC for Mizzou's chapter of Her Campus! I am currently a senior at the Missouri School of Journalism, specializing in magazine editing. Have a wonderful day, you!