November’s Podcast Roundup!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Here are the three podcasts I’ve been obsessed with for the month! 

Hello From the Magic Tavern 

Description: “Hello! I’m Arnie. I fell through a magical dimensional portal behind a Burger King in Chicago and found myself in a strange magical land called “Foon.” I’m still somehow getting a weak wi-fi signal from the Burger King so I host a weekly podcast from the tavern the Vermilion Minotaur, interviewing monsters, wizards and adventurers. There are worlds other than our own!”

Spirits

Description: “Spirits is a boozy podcast about mythology, legends, and lore. Every episode, co-hosts Julia and Amanda mix a drink and discuss a new story or character from a wide range of places, eras, and cultures. Learn brand-new stories and enjoy re-tellings of your favorite myths, served over ice every two weeks, on Spirits.”

Psychobabble With Tyler Oakley & Korey Kuhl 

Description: “It’s not just crazy talk, it’s Psychobabble – the official free audio podcast from YouTube sensation Tyler Oakley. Listen each week as he and his bestie Korey Kuhl bring you a half hour of unfiltered gossip sessions, pop culture scrutiny, and stories never told before.”

CC for Mizzou's chapter of Her Campus! I am currently a senior at the Missouri School of Journalism, specializing in magazine editing. Have a wonderful day, you!