No-Brains Travel Essentials For Summer

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Summer is coming, y’all! Whether you’re just traveling to the beach or traveling all the way to another country, we’ve got you covered. Here are five essentials that will keep organized and prepared for anything travel will throw at you!

Dry Shampoo

I mean, duh? Need I say more? Dry shampoo works miracles so, obviously, we all need some in our travel bag at all times. No time to shower? Dry shampoo. Long day lying in the sun? Dry shampoo. Long flight? Dry shampoo. Get yourself some, girl. 

Makeup Case

Whether you only need a few things or you need your whole makeup collection, having a go-to makeup bag to bring with you is key. My advice is to always have a concealer, a bronzer and a lip tint everywhere you go.  This will ensure you’re always freshened up and will come in handy when you get a random pimple. This case comes in a small and large version so you can bring as much or and little as you want.

Essence Eyebrow Fixing Pencil

Ever look in the mirror and see your eyebrows going in 100 different directions? Me, too, girl. After a long day of travel, this is inevitable. This secret weapon will save you in those desperate times. Simply apply some of the wax onto your brows and smooth them back into place. 

Snacks

Obvi! No one likes a hungry person when they’re traveling. Keep yourself from being the hangry friend by keeping your bag stocked with on-the-go bars! Not only are these healthy AF, they taste amazing and take up little to no space in your bag. Score! 

Toothbrush protector

Ever grabbed your toothbrush out of your travel bag to find foundation smeared on it? Not ideal. Save your toothbrush from any grime in your bag by covering it with a Steripod! These little guys are life changing and will keep you from throwing away toothbrush after toothbrush.

HC Contributer Mizzou