The Next Bachelor: Yay or Nay?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

It’s official, Sean Lowe, the man who stole the hearts of women across America on Emily Manyard’s season of “The Bachelorette” will be the next bachelor on ABC’s hit reality show “The Bachelor.”

Sean, a Dallas native, is the definition of a sweet, southern boy. This man is full of class and charm (not to mention his sexy looks and successful career). His dedication to his family and faith caused women to swoon during Emily’s season, too.

With the news of Emily Maynard and Jef Holm’s break-up becoming old news, America is looking for a new couple to fall in love with. Many can’t wait till this season of “The Bachelor” to find a new couple who will hopefully last.

Also, with rumored dates to locations such as Malibu, we can’t help but get excited to see this bachelor shirtless.

Filming has already official begun and episodes will begin airing Jan. 7, 2013.  What do you think, collegiettes?  Will Sean find true love during his time as The Bachelor?  Will America fall in love with him in the same way they have with previous Bachelors?  Let us know your thoughts in the comments below! 

Photo Credits

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/09/bachelor-meet-sean-lowe-and-his-24-lucky-bachelorettes.html

http://irvingblog.dallasnews.com/2012/10/sean-lowe-who-has-ties-to-irving-to-star-in-the-bachelor.html/

Brooke Hofer is a senior at the University of Missouri. She is majoring in Strategic Communications through the School of Journalism while also pursuing minors in Classics, Psychology and a general Honors degree. In addition to writing for Her Campus, Brooke is an active member of Kappa Delta Sorority (Epsilon Iota chapter), Vice President of Sigma Alpha Pi, and she is a barista in the Columbia, Missouri area. Brooke loves working out, writing short stories, reading old books, and spending time with her family and friends in Kansas City. She hopes to eventually travel the world while working in the advertising or public relations industry.