Nathan Morris ’11

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, senior Nathan Morris. Seen either giving campus tours or riding his tandem bicycle, Nathan is a man about campus. When he’s not in class or at his TA job, Nathan keeps himself busy at the student center or the Tour Team office. With a knack for humor and an indescribable charm, this true tiger is always trying something new at Mizzou.

Hometown: Kearney, Mo.

Major: double major in Strategic Communications and Marketing; double minor in Psychology and Jaywalking

Relationship status: “I don’t have one.”

Dream job: late-night talk show host

Favorite Columbia restaurant: Hy-Vee Chinese food

Favorite study spot on campus: the student center

Favorite song on iPod now: “Dust Bowl Dance” by Mumford & Sons

Spring break plans: “I’m road tripping with a couple of guys. We don’t know where, but it will be glorious.”

Favorite Mizzou memory: “The time I won a paper airplane competition sponsored by Red Bull at the Rec Center. I ended up becoming the Midwest Regional Champion of Paper Airplane Flying … this is a true story.”

Favorite quote: “I live my life by the golden rule, the man with the gold rules.” -Mr. T

Twitter: @Natebehavior

Kelsey Mirando is a senior at the University of Missouri, class of 2011, studying Magazine Journalism, English and Sociology. Born and raised in Tulsa, Okla., Kelsey enjoys travel, volunteerism and any Leonardo DiCaprio movie. She is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity and has served as President of the Society of Professional Journalists, MU chapter. She has reported among the Tiger fans of Columbia, Mo., the hustle and bustle of Beijing and the bright lights of New York City. Kelsey recently completed the American Society of Magazine Editors (ASME) summer internship program and is now soaking up every moment of her senior year at Mizzou.