Missoni for Target launches today

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

The Missoni for Target merchandise is finally available to all of us fashion lovers. If you’ve got a sneak peek of the collection before it actually launched, you’d be surprised at all the new pieces they’ve added. The collection includes over 400 pieces ranging from women’s clothing to home décor to bikes. Wouldn’t it be hot if you were the only one on campus riding on a Missoni bike? The collection is now available in store and on target.com, and the prices are a bit cheaper online for only a few items for those who like to bargain. We do ask that you have patience with the site for it has been down for quite some time due to the little fashionistas rushing to get their share. The collection is available until October 22, but some of the pieces are already sold out online, so think FAST. 

Photo courtesy of the Chicago Tribune 

Vanessa Meuir is senior majoring in magazine journalism and English. She was born in St. Louis, MO and raised in Columbia, MO where she now attends school. In addition to her involvement with Her Campus Mizzou, she works in Mizzou's athletics department and serves as a writing tutor for students on campus. She has gained most of her journalistic experience while writing and blogging for the Columbia Missourian, a local newspaper, and Vox magazine, a student-run campus magazine. She also gained some publishing experience while interning at The Missouri Review, a literary magazine. When Vanessa is not working or in class, she enjoys maintaining a personal blog that comments on reality television, spending time with her five roommates, reading and dabbling in amateur photography. Among her favorite things are diet coke, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Disney Channel and fuzzy socks.