Mike Creighton ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.
Meet the newest campus cutie, Michael Creighton. He loves football and staying in shape, but also enjoys doing puzzles and juggling! Check out what else this intriguing sophomore has to offer.

Hometown: Fairfax, Va.

Major: Undeclared

Relationship status: Single

Ideal first date: “I’ve always wanted to take a girl on a hot air balloon ride, so she better not be scared of heights.”

Favorite restaurant: The Cheesecake Factory

Favorite quote: “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence”—Vince Lombardi

Hidden talent: Juggling

Most embarrassing moment: “During preschool graduation, I went to sit back in my chair, and someone yanked it out from under me.”  

Favorite vacation spot: Virginia Beach

Best memory at Mizzou:  Storming the field after the homecoming win against Oklahoma.

Best quality in a girlfriend: Honesty

Most rewarding experience: “When I did Meals on Wheels and delivered meals to the homeless.”

Dream job/aspirations: “I want to win the Reebok Crossfit Games one day.”

Favorite novel: Holes by Louis Sachar

Involvement on campus: Works at the bookstore

Lindsay Roseman is a senior at the University of Missouri, studying magazine journalism and Spanish. In Columbia, she is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity, Mizzou For Malawi Steering Committee, and can be spotted on campus touring potential Journalism School-ers. This Chicago native loves a good Jodi Picoult book, trying new foods, traveling, and hitting the pavement for a run. After reporting for the school newspaper and interning in her hometown, she spent the summer in NYC at Women's Health Magazine and now is so excited for a great year with HC Mizzou!