Kyle Gilbert ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.
Hey collegiettes™, meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Kyle Gilbert. You might have spotted the James Franco look-alike at his favorite study spot on the roof of Mumford or at the Alpha Gamma Rho house. When he’s not volunteering at Mizzou admissions events with the Outreach Student Ambassador Board, you can find him at Pre-Med and Biology Club meetings.

Name: Kyle Gilbert

Hometown: St. Joseph, Mo.

Major: Biology, Pre-Med

Relationship status: Happily single

Favorite quote: “Everyone has a photographic memory – some just don’t have film.”

Favorite movie: Tommy Boy

Favorite candy: Snickers

Unique fact: “I took gymnastics as a kid.”

Pets: One puppy named Trixy

Favorite Mizzou memory so far: Everything about Homecoming 2010

Perfect date: “Picking the dream girl knowing I will have to wait on her, going out to an outdoor dinner, then afterward going somewhere unique or secluded, such as a high rooftop, and simply talk the rest of the night.”

What I look for in a girl: “Confidence not cockiness and being able to just go with the moment.”

If I could switch lives with anyone for the day it would be with: “Any superhero who can fly. It would be awesome to fly around everywhere.”

If I were a Crayola crayon, I would be the color: “Red. It’s been my favorite color since I was a kid.”

Lindsay Roseman is a senior at the University of Missouri, studying magazine journalism and Spanish. In Columbia, she is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity, Mizzou For Malawi Steering Committee, and can be spotted on campus touring potential Journalism School-ers. This Chicago native loves a good Jodi Picoult book, trying new foods, traveling, and hitting the pavement for a run. After reporting for the school newspaper and interning in her hometown, she spent the summer in NYC at Women's Health Magazine and now is so excited for a great year with HC Mizzou!