Khloé Kardashian Deserves All the Happiness in the World

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Unless you’ve been living in the middle of the ocean the past few days, you’re probably aware that Khloé Kardashian gave birth to a baby girl with NBA star Tristan Thompson on Thursday, April 12. Unfortunately, that means you’re also aware that what should have been the happiest time in Khloé’s life has spiraled into a stressful several days, due to cheating allegations against Tristan. 

To start off the drama, the Daily Mail published photos and a video on April 10, showing Cleveland Cavaliers player kissing Instagram model Lani Blair at PH-D Lounge in New York City JUST LAST WEEK when Khloé was nine months pregnant. The pair was later photographed heading back to a hotel at 5 a.m. It seems pretty unlikely that Tristan was innocently inviting a friend up to his room for some light conversation and a good, clean game of cards.

TMZ also leaked security footage showing Tristan caught cheating with two women outside a hookah lounge in Washington, D.C. While the footage was recorded on October 7 (when Khloé would have been around three months pregnant), it wasn’t leaked until just days ago. Who knows what evil person conveniently leaked the footage just as Khloé was preparing to go into labor, but that person definitely belongs behind bars. 

However, just the day before news of the cheating scandal broke, Khloé posted a romantic photo of her and Tristan on Instagram with the caption “We are ready whenever you are little mama,” implying all was well on the homefront.

Understandably, Khloé was allegedly “distraught” after learning about Tristan’s infidelities, begging her doctor to let her return to LA to give birth. However, Khloé did give birth to a baby girl in Cleveland early Thursday morning, and Tristan was in the delivery room for their daughter’s arrival. Khloé continues to earn the title of “Best Kardashian Sister” by showing true maturity in allowing that (not so alleged) cheater to be present for their daughter’s birth. Momager Kris Jenner, sisters Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, and best friend Malika Haqq were also at Khloé’s side.

For a timeline of Khloé and Tristan’s entire relationship, we have Buzzfeed to thank for a full play-by-play. 

Fans of the Kardashians understandably leapt to Khloé’s defense after hearing the heartbreaking news. Tristan was (rightfully) booedduring the Cleveland Cavaliers home game against the New York Knicks on Wednesday night, where fans even brought signs to show their support for Khloé. And after news spread that Khloé welcomed a baby girl, fans jumped to congratulate her and wish her – and the new baby – the absolute best. 

But it’s not just fans of Khloé who are sticking by her. Fans and foes alike jumped to stand by Khloé during this troubling time. 

Tristan’s ex and the mother of his first child, Jordan Craig, appeared to respond to the news with a not-so-cryptic social media response, saying:   

Additionally, Khloé’s on-off friend Amber Rose put the pair’s differences aside and shared a crypic message on Instagram after the news broke. “I know we’ve had our differences in the past but my heart is broken for you sis smh no one deserves to feel that pain especially during such a sensitive time,” Rose wrote on her Instagram story. “God bless you and your baby.”

Khloé is by far the most down-to-earth Kardashian sister and 100 percent deserves all the happiness in the world, but instead she has faced two too many cheating scandals for her time. After years of struggling to find lasting love and have a baby, all she wanted was to settle down in the quaint city of Cleveland and raise her child, sans cameras, with a man who loved her unconditionally. Is that really too much to ask?!

Honestly, who knows what Khloé will decide to do with her relationship. According to People Magazine, a source claims the reality star has already put Tristan’s infidelities behind her. Some think Khloé is a hopeless romantic who will try her hardest to push past this and mend things over with Tristan (just look at how long she stuck by Lamar’s side), while others believe she should drop the cheater, focus on her new baby and move on.

Only time will tell what Khloé will decide to do, but one thing is for certain.

HC Contributer Mizzou