This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Kevin! This Missouri native is a sophomore studying personal financial planning (now I know who to call for financial help)! Down to earth and not afraid to have fun, Kevin has created a lot of great memories at Mizzou. Keep reading to see what Kevin had to share with the Her Campus Mizzou readers!

Full name: Kevin Andrew Eulalia

Year at Mizzou: Sophomore

Hometown: St. Louis, Mo.

Major: Personal finance planning

Campus involvement: Financial Planning Association (FPA), Filipino American Student Association (FASA)

Relationship statue: Single and ready to flamingle 

Best Mizzou memory: The best Mizzou memory I have so far would have to be Homecoming of my freshman year. The vibe and festivities were amazing, and I even got to be in the homecoming parade! MIZ-ZOU!

Most embarrassing moment: During lecture I was super hungry and my stomach wouldn’t stop growling. At one point it growled in a way that it sounded like a farting noise. Needless to say, an attractive girl was sitting right next to me.

Ideal date: Going to a carnival and enjoying the games and rides. I mean, who doesn’t like cotton candy! 

Significant other turn ons: A great laugh, conversationalist, isn’t afraid to do anything in front of me whether it’s embarrassing or awkward.

Significant other turn offs: Immaturity, a girl that smokes, overlooking my quiet acts of thoughtfulness.

Guilty pleasure: Memory foam

Celebrity crush: Vanessa Hudgens

Top item on bucket list: To help my mom retire as soon as possible. She has given me anything and everything in my life, and I want her to enjoy the rest of her life not having to work.

Biggest pet peeve: My time being wasted!

One thing you wish to accomplish this year: This year I hope to accomplish networking with companies for the future. Hopefully, I will land an internship or an even better a job.

Where you see yourself in 10 years: Under a roof with my loving wife, kids and dogs.

HC Contributer Mizzou