Style

How to Incorporate Pantone’s Color of the Year into Your Look

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Happy New Year Everybody! 2018 is going to be your year, and I am more than ready to start 2018 and leave 2017 way in the past.  This year, Pantone has deemed Ultra Violet the Color of the Year!

image source

Here’s how you can incorporate this year’s Color of the Year into your look!

This shining eyeliner

The perfect way to incorporate Ultra Violet into your look is this eyeliner made by Pantone!  

Playful lipstick

Another fun makeup item you can treat yourself to is this lipstick pen!  The violet color will add a fun pop to your lips and upgrade any look!

A Tie Front Top

This top is the perfect staple for any wardrobe, and the fun color gives it a playful twist perfect for any season!

Super Cute Skirt

This fun skirt is perfect for a night out, or for when you’re looking to make a statement!

Colorful Heels

If you’re looking for a new pair of heels, these should be at the top of your list!  These versatile shoes give the perfect pop to any outfit.

Sunglasses

I’ve been a big fan of colorful sunglasses lately and these would look so cute during spring break beach days!

A super warm fur coat

It’s still freezing here, and this fur jacket may be just what you need!

A sexy jumpsuit

Jumpsuits make getting dressed super easy, and the purple color is flattering on everyone.

A comfy Lulu jacket

Working out during the winter months is difficult, and layers are necessary.  This will be the perfect jacket for your runs outside!

A velvet bodysuit

Velvet and bodysuits, the two things I love most.  Combine them, and I’m sold!

Happy shopping everyone!

HC Contributer Mizzou