Her DJ: Your Spring Break Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Spring break is almost here, collegiettes! Soon many of you will be dispersing across the country, whether it’s down to the classic spring break destination PCB or back home to catch up on some R&R. Any way you go, a long drive is probably on the horizon and if you find yourself dreading those 45 minutes or 18 hours, have no fear the Her Campus DJ is here! The playlist below aims to get you and your friends hyped up for wherever you’re going with artists like Justin Timberlake, Imagine Dragons, David Guetta, Macklemore and many more. Some of these songs are currently hot tracks, while others may make you nostalgic for those great (or not so great) high school house party days. Arrive to your destination ready to enjoy the free week!

1.    Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore (feat. Ray Dalton)

2.    Feel This Moment – Pitbull (feat. Christina Aguilera)

3.    Anything Could Happen – Ellie Goulding

4.    I Love It – Icona Pop (feat. Charli XCX)

5.    End of Time – Beyonce

6.    On Top of the World – Imagine Dragons

7.    Mirrors – Justin Timberlake

8.    Punching In A Dream – The Naked & Famous

9.    22 – Taylor Swift

10. Eighteen Cool – Hoodie Allen

11. Take A Walk – Passion Pit

12. Houdini – Foster the People

13. Midnight City – M83

14. One More Night – Maroon 5

15. Memories – David Guetta (feat. Kid Cudi)

16. Sweet Nothing – Calvin Harris (feat. Florence Welch)

17. Up Up & Away – Kid Cudi

18. Kids – MGMT

19. Young Girls – Bruno Mars

20. Neon Lights – Natasha Bedingfield

Are we missing one of your favs?  Let us know in the comment box below!

Sarah Kloepple is a junior journalism student at Mizzou. She embraces her addiction to good television and the fact that she knows way too much movie trivia. Originally from St. Louis, Sarah loves spending time with family and friends and stopping frequently at any good frozen custard place (preferably Ted Drewe's). When she's not with her oldest friend Netflix, you can find her typing furiously on her computer somewhere or reading a good book outside. Follow her on Twitter: @skloep.
Brooke Hofer is a senior at the University of Missouri. She is majoring in Strategic Communications through the School of Journalism while also pursuing minors in Classics, Psychology and a general Honors degree. In addition to writing for Her Campus, Brooke is an active member of Kappa Delta Sorority (Epsilon Iota chapter), Vice President of Sigma Alpha Pi, and she is a barista in the Columbia, Missouri area. Brooke loves working out, writing short stories, reading old books, and spending time with her family and friends in Kansas City. She hopes to eventually travel the world while working in the advertising or public relations industry.