Her DJ: Songs Of Our Childhood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.
We all have those songs that bring us right back to our childhood – choreographing dances with our friends, singing along to the radio with kids on the bus and, of course, going to the awkward school dances. Her Campus Mizzou took a nostalgic look back on our childhood and put together a list of some of our favorite songs from the 1990s and early 2000s.

1. “Wannabe” – Spice Girls
  2. “All The Small Things” – Blink-182
  3. “MMMBop”– Hanson
  4. “All Star”– Smash Mouth
  5. “Barbie Girl” – Aqua
  6. “Aaron’s Party”– Aaron Carter
  7. “Give Me Just One Night”– 98 Degrees
  8. “Blue (Da Ba Dee)” – Eiffel 66
  9. “Larger Than Life” – Backstreet Boys
  10. “No Scrubs” – TLC
  11. “C’est la Vie”– B*Witched
  12. “Bye Bye Bye” – ‘N Sync
  13. “1,000 Miles” – Vanessa Carlton
  14. “Where Is the Love?” – Black Eyed Peas and Justin Timberlake
  15. “Bailamos” – Enrique Iglesias
  16. “Hollaback Girl” – Gwen Stefani
  17. “Jenny From The Block” – Jennifer Lopez
  18. “Everywhere” – Michelle Branch
  19. “Sk8er Boi” – Avril Lavigne
  20. “Genie In A Bottle” – Christina Aguilera
  21. “Ignition” – R. Kelly
  22. “Space Jam” – Quad City DJ
  23. “Survivor” – Destiny’s Child
  24. “Crazy In Love” – Beyoncé
  25. “One, Two Step” – Ciara

Lindsay Roseman is a senior at the University of Missouri, studying magazine journalism and Spanish. In Columbia, she is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity, Mizzou For Malawi Steering Committee, and can be spotted on campus touring potential Journalism School-ers. This Chicago native loves a good Jodi Picoult book, trying new foods, traveling, and hitting the pavement for a run. After reporting for the school newspaper and interning in her hometown, she spent the summer in NYC at Women's Health Magazine and now is so excited for a great year with HC Mizzou!