Her DJ: So-Hot Summer Jams Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

It’s that time of year again; roll down your car windows, open your sunroof and crank some tunes! Whether soaking up sun poolside, commuting to or from work or jetsetting during a study abroad weekend getaway, enjoy these smokin’ hot hits. Did someone say beach party?

1. “Oh No!” – Marina and the Diamonds
  2. “Summer Love” – Justin Timberlake
  3. “No Sleep” – Wiz Khalifa
  4. “Cupid Shuffle” – Cupid
  5. “Reminded” – Tyga feat. Adele
  6. “Kick Us Out” – Hyper Crush
  7. “Lay Your Head Down” – Keren Ann
  8. “Rhythm of Love” – Plain White T’s
  9. “Something Good Can Work” – Two Door Cinema
  10. “Happy” – Natasha Bedingfield
  11. “Party Rock Anthem” – LMFAO
  12. “Kids” – MGMT
  13. “Hello” – Martin Solveig
  14. “Erase Me” – KiD CuDi
  15. “Welcome to St.Tropez” – Dj Antoine vs. Timati feat. Kalenna
  16. “La La La” – LMFAO
  17. “Is This Love” – Bob Marley
  18. “It Wasn’t Me” – Shaggy
  19. “Use Somebody” – Kings of Leon
  20. “Gettin’ Over You” – David Guetta feat. Fergie, Chris Willis & LMFAO
Kelsey Mirando is a senior at the University of Missouri, class of 2011, studying Magazine Journalism, English and Sociology. Born and raised in Tulsa, Okla., Kelsey enjoys travel, volunteerism and any Leonardo DiCaprio movie. She is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity and has served as President of the Society of Professional Journalists, MU chapter. She has reported among the Tiger fans of Columbia, Mo., the hustle and bustle of Beijing and the bright lights of New York City. Kelsey recently completed the American Society of Magazine Editors (ASME) summer internship program and is now soaking up every moment of her senior year at Mizzou.