Her Campus Mizzou’s Pinterest Challenge!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Pinterest is the best place to find great new recipes and craft ideas, but how often do you ever actually create one of your pins? So many times we pin something and think, “Ah, that looks amazing! I have to make this!” only for it to be forgotten on a pin board.

We at Her Campus Mizzou thought this week, being the week after spring break and all, would be the perfect opportunity for you to use any extra time to make something fabulous! We challenge you to make one of your pins a reality by the end of this weekend (Sunday, April 8).

Here’s how it works: Simply pick out one of your favorite pins that you would like to create and make it! Don’t be afraid to put your own twist on any of the recipes or crafts to suit your own tastes. Then share your completed project with us on Facebook, Twitter or by sending us an email at hercampusmizzou@gmail.com. Once the challenge is over, we’ll share what you’ve made on the site.

Her Campus Mizzou’s Connie McCollom has already kicked off the challenge for us. She decided it was time to make two recipes she had pinned – one for stuffed peppers and another for a mixed drink. She said both recipes were well worth the extra effort.

What are you waiting for? Take the Pinterest Challenge today and check back after break to see what everyone has created!

Stuffed peppers:

Drink: Red wine, diced strawberries, peaches, pears, sprite and ice

Lindsay Roseman is a senior at the University of Missouri, studying magazine journalism and Spanish. In Columbia, she is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity, Mizzou For Malawi Steering Committee, and can be spotted on campus touring potential Journalism School-ers. This Chicago native loves a good Jodi Picoult book, trying new foods, traveling, and hitting the pavement for a run. After reporting for the school newspaper and interning in her hometown, she spent the summer in NYC at Women's Health Magazine and now is so excited for a great year with HC Mizzou!