Father’s Day Gift Guide: A Gift for Every Type of Dad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

With Father’s Day coming up, it’s time to buy some gifts that will put a smile on your dad’s face. This list ranges from prices high to low and will be helpful for anyone that has a father-figure with a wide range of hobbies and interests. 

GCI Outdoor RoadTrip Rocker Chair – $80

This chair is great for a dad that likes to tan, watch baseball games, or just spend time in the sun outside. It is a full-size rocker that easily folds into a carrying bag. The chair is complete with armrests and beverage holders.

Desktop Golf – $35

This is the perfect item for sprucing up a boring desktop. With a mini golf club and ball on a mini golf course, your dad can play golf even while he is working. He can even change the pitch of the green and putt a different hole every time. 

Yeti Rambler – $34.98

This rambler is machine washable, holds 30 fluid ounces and comes in tons of different colors. This cup can keep drinks warm or cold with its double-wall, insulated, stainless steel body.

Garrett’s Popcorn – $33

This classic combination of cheddar and caramel popcorn is perfect for any dad who loves to snack on something savory and sweet. You can buy this package in store or order it online and have it delivered. 

Photo Album – $30-$40

You can create a custom photo book through Walgreens to give to your dad. Upload your pictures and place them on the pages in whatever style you want. You can add captions and background colors or patterns to each page. 

Slippers – $29.99

These slippers come in multiple sizes and colors, so you can find the perfect pair for your father. They have moisture-wicking velvet lining which will keep your dad comfortable and warm, but not sweaty throughout the day.

Couch Pouch – $23

This grey pocket hangs on the side of the couch and has multiple compartments that can hold anything from a remote, glasses, reading materials or a phone. The pouch also has a hole in the bottom for a charging cable to run through.  

Wireless Charging Pad – $17.85

This wireless charging pad is great for any working dad on the go. It also eliminates tons of cables from getting in the way. The pad has low LED lights, so it won’t interfere with sleep and will charge through most protective cases. 

Movie Scratch-Off Poster – $15

If your dad is a movie fanatic, this poster will help him keep track of all of the classics. There are 100 squares that you can scratch off once you have watched the movie. Once you have seen them all, you are left with a color movie poster to hang. 

Coasters – $11.99

These coasters are mini wooden pallets that allow you to put any drink, hot or cold, on it without damaging the surface below. These come in a pack of six and are perfect for any dad that likes to hangout with friends and family with a drink nearby. 

My name is Julia Canellis. I am a journalism major at the University of Missouri with hopes of attending law school. I am from Chicago, Illinois and I love playing tennis and listening to podcasts in my free time. Email: Juliacanellis10@gmail.com