Essentials for a Winter Night Out

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Going out in the winter can be tough. Icy cold temperatures and skies getting dark at 4 p.m. is not a recipe for a being psyched to go out for a night on the town. We can use all the help we can get. Whether you’re trying to unwind these last few weeks of school with a fun night out with friends or trying to impress your hometown friends over break, here are some essentials that will have you looking and feeling your best.

Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy Tea

Step 1: Hydrate. Not only will this Yogi tea get you hydrated, caffeinated and feeling great, but it also will help you warm up before you step outside into the freezing cold air in your (most likely) not very warm outfit. This tea will support your energy levels and keep you feeling your best before your head out.

Pure Silk Shave Cream in Raspberry Mist

In the winter, our legs can get forgotten. Treat your self like a queen, and use this shaving cream to get a full-on spa experience. Your legs look amazing in your new dress, and your skin with be moisturized, too.

Leaders Cosmetics 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask

Winter months can mean dry skin. What better way to prep for your night than with a rejuvenating sheet mask? This coconut calming mask is specially made to soothe and calm irritated skin and reduce redness, which is super helpful in the dead of winter. This mask will moisturize and prep your skin for a fierce makeup look.

Rimmel London Natural Bronzer

What else comes along with the dark, cold winter months? For some of us, it means being paler than we want. To give some glow and warmth to your face, try this natural bronzer. Use it to contour or to just give your face an overall summery glow.

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner

For me personally, I think winter is the perfect time to try daring, dark makeup looks. Whether you always do a dark eye or want to try something new, this kohl eyeliner is perfect for you. It’ll stay on all night so you can have a fun night partying without having to worry about touching up.

Rimmel London Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour

Another perk of winter? So. Many. Lipcolors. There are so many shades to try out of this liquid lip. From deep reds to nude pinks, you can find the perfect color that makes you feel your best. This color will stay on ALL night (trust us, we’ve tried) and will your lip fabulous. 

With these products, you’re guaranteed to have the best night of the year, even if it’s snowing.

HC Contributer Mizzou