Erin O’Neil ’11

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Senior Erin O’Neil, this week’s Campus Cutie, is a true tiger to the max.

“She bleeds black and gold in all she does,” says O’Neil’s nominator. “You can often see her across campus sporting her Mizzou gear and living it up in Jesse Hall!”

So without further ado, meet O’Neil, and take a cue from her Mizzou spirit this Homecoming week. M-I-Z!

Major: Mass Communications and Social Justice
Hometown: Chicago, IL
Campus involvement: “Erin has been active in Tour Team since first semester freshman year giving the best tours on campus,” says this Campus Cutie’s nominator.  “It’s what she loves.”  O’Neil is an active True Tiger, is a former member of the Relay for Life Steering Committee and is involved in the Intercollegiate Communications  Organization of Mizzou.
Interests: “Unfortunately, the Chicago Cubs,” says O’Neil’s nominator. “Erin typically sports bright, fun headbands everywhere she goes.  She loves color and enjoys a good time. Whatever she is doing, she usually is having fun. She loves to sing and loves musicals, especially The Sound of Music.”
True daughter: “Erin is all that is Mizzou and cute to the boot,” says O’Neil’s nominator. “If you ever need someone to chat with or just a hug, she is the go-to-gal.”

Kelsey Mirando is a senior at the University of Missouri, class of 2011, studying Magazine Journalism, English and Sociology. Born and raised in Tulsa, Okla., Kelsey enjoys travel, volunteerism and any Leonardo DiCaprio movie. She is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity and has served as President of the Society of Professional Journalists, MU chapter. She has reported among the Tiger fans of Columbia, Mo., the hustle and bustle of Beijing and the bright lights of New York City. Kelsey recently completed the American Society of Magazine Editors (ASME) summer internship program and is now soaking up every moment of her senior year at Mizzou.