Don’t miss our first-ever spring fashion show: Belle in Bloom!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Join us Thursday, April 14 for our first-ever Belle in Bloom Fashion Show and Vault After-Party, a fun-filled night of fashion, sweet treats, stand-up comedy, giveaways and friends!

Check out the latest spring trends, all set to the beats of DJ Marvin Gardens, while enjoying specialty drinks compliments of Bleu Restaurant and Bloom cupcakes and popcorn. And take away a sweet, complimentary Bloom Bag including lip gloss, tickets to the new blockbuster Bridesmaid, Hot Box cookie coupons and other goodies. Afterward, join us in taking the party to The Vault for an after-party. You don’t want to miss this!

Date: Thursday, April 14
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: Belle Boutique (22 South 9th Street)
Price: $5

*Ticket price includes: entry into the show, Bloom cupcakes, delicious signature drinks, great give-aways, entry into after-party at Vault AND $5 off next purchase at Belle. Tickets will be sold at Belle Boutique on Wednesday, April 13 and at the door pre-event.

Kelsey Mirando is a senior at the University of Missouri, class of 2011, studying Magazine Journalism, English and Sociology. Born and raised in Tulsa, Okla., Kelsey enjoys travel, volunteerism and any Leonardo DiCaprio movie. She is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity and has served as President of the Society of Professional Journalists, MU chapter. She has reported among the Tiger fans of Columbia, Mo., the hustle and bustle of Beijing and the bright lights of New York City. Kelsey recently completed the American Society of Magazine Editors (ASME) summer internship program and is now soaking up every moment of her senior year at Mizzou.