This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

By Shelby Muff 

Ladies, get to know this hunk in time for the holidays. He’s got a good heart and an even better gift list. Who doesn’t love a giver during this time of year? And he’s single for the season, too.

Name: Dalton Preston

Hometown: Trenton, MO

Major: Business (emphasis in Finance)

Year: Sophomore

Relationship Status: Single

Words to live by: “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle.

Role Model: Jesus

Favorite Study Spot: The Student Center

Dream Job: Anything that would entail traveling the world.

Most Memorable Moment: This one is tough. I guess high school graduation.

Favorite Holiday: Christmas

The Ideal Girl: Nice, smart and athletic. Good-looking wouldn’t hurt either.

The perfect present to give away: Love

Best Winter Memory: Sledding, ice skating and playing hockey on my dad’s farm when I was young.

If you could receive any Christmas gift what would it be and why? A billion dollars. I could do a lot of positive things and change a lot of lives with money like that.

Brooke Hofer is a senior at the University of Missouri. She is majoring in Strategic Communications through the School of Journalism while also pursuing minors in Classics, Psychology and a general Honors degree. In addition to writing for Her Campus, Brooke is an active member of Kappa Delta Sorority (Epsilon Iota chapter), Vice President of Sigma Alpha Pi, and she is a barista in the Columbia, Missouri area. Brooke loves working out, writing short stories, reading old books, and spending time with her family and friends in Kansas City. She hopes to eventually travel the world while working in the advertising or public relations industry.