Countdown to Red: Taylor’s Swift’s fourth album out on Oct. 22

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

She sang about your high-school love story and won an award for that. She also sang about your asshole ex-boyfriend and won an award for that. And now she’s singing about that time when you were madly in love … and she’ll probably win an award for that.

We are all familiar with Taylor Swift’s huge success in the music industry, and whether you like her or not, you know she’s written a song that pertains to you.

The release for Taylor Swift’s fourth album, Red, is set for Oct. 22 and fans can’t wait. It’s safe to say that the success of her first single from the album “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together,” which topped the charts at No. 1, is a clear example of the success that is expected for the entire album.

Taylor has kept her fans on the edges of their seats by releasing one song each week on Good Morning America in the days leading up to the release of Red. As of now, three of her songs, “State of Grace,” “I Knew You Were Trouble,” and “We are Never Getting Back Together” sit on the iTunes top songs list.

If you’ve missed her preview appearances then you can’t miss her first live concerts in honor of her new album on Good Morning America Oct. 22 and Oct. 23.