Cort Rippentrop ’13

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Cort Rippentrop. This sophomore from Blue Springs, Mo., traveled with Mizzou students to Jamaica over winter break to help build two houses. He will head back next year as a leader for the trip. Aside from volunteering, he enjoys running and Kansas City baseball.

Major: Business Management

Campus involvement: Farmhouse fraternity, Vintage Greek, mission trip to Jamaica

Hidden talent: “How good of a singer I become when no one is around.”

Best Mizzou memory so far: “Oh, definitely rushing the football field after beating Oklahoma.”

Dream job: General Manager for the Kansas City Royals

Favorite quote: “Aim at heaven, and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth, and you get neither.” — C.S. Lewis

Perfect date: “A nice walk along a beach while the sun is setting.”

Favorite city: Santa Barbara, Calif.

Best study spot: the Med Library

Last concert he went to: “Rascal Flatts concert in Kansas City with my family.”

Bucket list: “Scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef.”

If he could switch lives with anyone for a day: “Dayton Moore, so then I could live out my dream job and be the General Manager for the KC Royals.”

Fun facts: ran the Kansas City Marathon, has been skydiving

Lindsay Roseman is a senior at the University of Missouri, studying magazine journalism and Spanish. In Columbia, she is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity, Mizzou For Malawi Steering Committee, and can be spotted on campus touring potential Journalism School-ers. This Chicago native loves a good Jodi Picoult book, trying new foods, traveling, and hitting the pavement for a run. After reporting for the school newspaper and interning in her hometown, she spent the summer in NYC at Women's Health Magazine and now is so excited for a great year with HC Mizzou!