Chris Fulton ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Hey collegiettes, meet Chris Fulton! This freshman cutie studies engineering and loves to sing and play guitar. Get to know him!

Major: Computer engineering

Hometown: St. Louis

Relationship status: Single

Favorite quote: “Today is the first day of the rest of your life.”

Favorite movie: Grandma’s Boy

Favorite song: “We Found Each Other in the Dark” – City and Colour

Celebrity crush: Emma Watson (with long hair)

My idea of the perfect date: “It would have to involve stellar gluten-free food and an off-the-wall girl who keeps me thinking.”

The hottest thing a girl can wear is: “Anything but yoga pants. Be different!”

The weirdest thing she can wear: Uggs

The first thing I notice about a girl: “If she makes eye contact when she’s talking to you. That’s how you can tell if someone’s confident.”

What I look for in a girlfriend: “Someone who respects values, can have fun in any situation and can handle some of the strange things that I say.”

The most unattractive thing a girl can do: “Probably come to class drunk, and when all they talk about are their drunken stories.”

Something nobody knows about me: “My best friend is my little sister.”

Most embarrassing moment: “This recurring occurrence of tripping on the stairs walking away from Plaza with hordes of women behind me.”

Favorite memory at Mizzou: “Beating Kansas in the last second.”

First item on my bucket list: “Go to Rome. I’m Catholic, so Rome would be cool to see but also a cool retreat away from the world.”

Lindsay Roseman is a senior at the University of Missouri, studying magazine journalism and Spanish. In Columbia, she is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity, Mizzou For Malawi Steering Committee, and can be spotted on campus touring potential Journalism School-ers. This Chicago native loves a good Jodi Picoult book, trying new foods, traveling, and hitting the pavement for a run. After reporting for the school newspaper and interning in her hometown, she spent the summer in NYC at Women's Health Magazine and now is so excited for a great year with HC Mizzou!