Style > Beauty

Budget Friendly Products That Make Your Skin Glow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Looking for a way to vamp up your skincare routine while staying on a budget? These products are seriously lifesavers and keep your skin fresh, even in this gross weather.

Pixi’s Glow Tonic

This is probably the best product I have used in terms of skin brightening. The glycolic acid gets rid of dead skin and debris in your pores, and immediately you can notice a huge difference. Get it here.

The Ordinary’s Niacinamide and Zinc

My go-to brand, they make great products that work wonders for super cheap. Their niacinamide serum helps reduce pores, even skin tone, and reduce redness. Go here.

The Ordinary’s EUK 134

Another product I love from this company is this antioxidant formula. You can apply it alone or before a moisturizer, and it increases the skin’s antioxidants, slowing age and preventing dullness. Check it out.

Pacifica’s Wake Up Beautiful mask

Slather on this overnight mask before bed and wake up with the softest, calmest skin. And it’s all natural! Here’s a link.

Argan, Jojoba, and Borage Oils

A technique that works really well for dry skin is mixing a bit of oil into your regular moisturizer. I recommend argan, jojoba, or borage because these have the most nourishing and anti-inflammatory properties and won’t clog pores. The borage is especially great for red, irritated skin.

Biochemistry major and psychology minor, Mizzou Class of 2021
HC Contributer Mizzou