Boys To Men: 6 Disney/Nickelodeon Guys Who Are All Grown Up

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

We hear a lot about the leading ladies from our favorite kid shows nowadays, mostly because they are all still in the business or their lives have become newsworthy in a slightly unflattering way. But the boys from those shows have managed to dodge the limelight for the most part. And with all the time that has passed, these boys have transformed into some pretty amazing men!

1. Ricky Ullman — “Phil of the Future”

Remember “Phil of the Future”? Ricky, whose real name is Raviv, played Phil Diffy, the quirky lead role on this Disney show for two years. Since then, Raviv has made appearances in several other television shows, performed in some off-Broadway works and his most recent endeavors have been in his music. He’s stayed pretty busy and keeps some pretty interesting social media profiles in the meantime.

2. Sean Flynn — “Zoey 101”

Sean played the “friend-zoned” Chase Matthews on “Zoey 101.” Sean is still acting, but has taken on some much more serious characters since his days on Nickelodeon. He’s made appearances on Lifetime’s “Devious Maids” as well as a few television movies, but he’ll always be Chase in our hearts.

3. Clayton Snyder — “Lizzie McGuire”

The gorgeous Ethan Craft from “Lizzie McGuire” has become an even more gorgeous grown man! Clayton left the film industry to go to school. After graduating from high school, he attended Pepperdine University where he followed his love for water polo. He received a bachelor’s degree in film studies and then made the U.S. National Water Polo Team. He has since found his place in the film industry again and has been working on some new projects.

4. Adam Lamburg — “Lizzie McGuire”

Adam, who played the lovable Gordo on “Lizzie McGuire,” has come a long way since his days on Disney. When the show ended, he took on a few more acting positions and then made school his priority. He graduated from Berkley with a bachelor’s degree in geography. Now he works for the Irish Arts Center in New York City and seems to be enjoying his life out of the public eye.

5. Corbin Bleu — “High School Musical”

Corbin played Zac Efron’s best friend in “High School Musical,” Chad. Corbin is still in the film industry and has dabbled in music. He also stays busy with his charity work. He’s cameoed on shows like “Psych,” “One Life to Live,” and “Franklin & Bash” along with taking on roles in several movies since “High School Musical.” He also just proposed to his girlfriend (now fiancé), Sasha Clements in front of Cinderella’s castle at Disney World. What a fitting proposal!

6. Devon Werkheiser — “Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide”

After showing us how to survive middle school as Ned Bigsby in “Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide,” Devon has kept up acting and has been working on his music career. He’s been in several movies and made some television appearances here and there as well. He had several singles in 2010 and released his first EP last year. 

HC Contributer Mizzou