This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

We all know festival season has begun when we see our favorite celebrities rocking their looks for Coachella. Coachella is the start of a wonderful season of amazing looks that seem to be almost as important as the festival’s lineup.

All festivals have some great looks, but Coachella is above the rest. Everyone goes all out for Coachella looks, not just celebrities. In the last two weeks, as Coachella has passed, I’ve been glued to my Instagram feed to see who’s been rocking what and taking inspiration for when I go to a festival this year. After much research, a.k.a. creeping on trendy people, I’ve come up with a top 10 list of my favorite women’s looks this year. Some are well-known celebrities, and others are just really cool people whose closets I would love to have.

P.S. I love the trend of the long white dress this year, and the use of jewelry to spice up an outfit. You’ll see what I mean. Also, I had to screenshot some of these pics from the gal’s Instagram, so I’m sorry if the quality isn’t the best.

Vanessa Hudgens

How could I not put her at the top of this list? Vanessa is the QUEEN of Coachella. After her show Powerless just got cut, she deserves the praise for her unique urban looks. Year after year, she surprises me with her beauty and ability to rock anything she wears. Out of her 25 Coachella posts on Instagram, I chose this as my favorite in her two weekends of outfits this year.

Wild Ones

I found these girls as I was creeping on the explore page the last few weeks. I don’t really know if they’re twins or just super trendy BFFs, but their outfits were always stunningly coordinated and amazing. I’m usually a neutrals kind of girl, but these bright outfits look amazing. The hair pieces they’re wearing really complete the look, and I need to know how they found this look.

Lennon Stella

You may know her as the girl who rose to fame with her sister on YouTube when they sang “Call Your Girlfriend” with cups as the beat. She now plays Maddie on the show Nashville where she also sings (and she is AMAZING). I’ve been following her on Instagram since the OG days, and she has amazing style. I also need to learn how she styles her hair. This is my favorite look of hers at Coachella this year. (She’s on the right, but I LOVE the left’s outfit too.)

Carolina Lindo

Another blogger I found on the explore page. She literally had FLAWLESS outfits each day of Coachella. I could barely decide which pic was my favorite. Her Instagram handle is “imnotsorrydarling” if you want to creep. I had to choose the look with this jacket. It’s so fun, and her hat and bandana combo is so unique that I might have to steal. (I recommend looking at her red pant outfit, too, if you go on her Insta).

Chanel Iman

The Victoria’s Secret model and ex of ASAP Rocky rocked rainbow plaits this year which added a whole new aspect to the look. I love the belted shirt trend that has been going around, and she definitely chose the right top to do it. The design paired with the fringe and the hair (and some round sunnies that aren’t in this pic) worked together to complete the simple look. 

Alessandra Ambrosio

Going along with the VS model trend, Alessandra rocked a t-shirt paired with a belt, similar to her VS friend Chanel. This outfit just looks so cohesive. I love the added stars on her face, giving her an extra accessory to the long t-shirt. The two-tone jacket with studs makes it even edgier and pairing the red purse with the shirt really tied everything together. A+ work, Alessandra. 

Random Girl Online

I was looking through Pinterest and found this picture. Whoever you are, I love your fashion taste! This is such a simple look, but the hair, the phone case, and her popping highlight really make it stand out. Also, denim on denim is a risky trend to go through with, and she rocked it. I love the bandana around the neck trend, and it really gave her a cool accessory for the monochromatic look.

Kendall Jenner

So many textures and prints! I love mixing metals and colors, but sometimes I look like my closet just threw up on me. She must have some really good stylists because I would never think to put all this together. The silver top pairs with the gray in the pants and the sleeves, the tan hat goes with the cream necklace, and the flannel look just goes for no reason at all. Just, how?

Kelsey Farrer

Another random blog I found on the explore page. She’s on the left. I love this long white dress trend, and she rocks it with the metals underneath, and the braids that somehow perfectly are blonde while the rest of her hair is dark. This gives me some needed inspiration for how to style the body chains I desperately had to buy for no reason at all. 

Taylor Hill and Lais Ribeiro

Ending off the top 10 with two celebs! Both outfits rock, but I particularly like Taylor’s on the left. It’s sweet but spunky, and it’s everything right for Coachella. It pairs so well with Lais’s outfit, and I love the sheer elements to both. I think the updo with different headbands and wraps was a big trend this year that I couldn’t look past, and these girls rocked it so well. 

Hopefully, my deep research of trendy women at this year’s Coachella gave me the inspiration I need to have the best outfits ever at the festival I’ll be going to. If you see me in one of these stories sometime because I have a cool outfit, I owe all my knowledge to the wonderful land of Instagram. 

HC Contributer Mizzou