This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.
Full name: Ben Walton

Campus involvement: Mizzou Athletics Head Photographer, Veritas, Mizzou Triathlon Team 

Favorite MU tradition: The Missouri Waltz and Tiger Stripe Ice Cream

Best Mizzou memory: Storming Faurot Field and taking the goal post to Harpo’s after we beat No.1 Oklahoma in Football my freshman year.

Favorite dining hall: Although I haven’t eaten at a dining hall in over three years, my favorites were Plaza 900 and Baja.

Ideal date: Any girl who can have a great time at a Texas Rangers baseball game is a keeper in my book. 

3 turn ons: Having great teeth and a nice smile. Being athletic and healthy. Having a passion for something and working towards goals.

3 turn offs: Smoking, cussing, binge drinking 

Celebrity crush: Reese Witherspoon/Brooklyn Decker

Most embarrassing moment: In middle school basketball I tripped on my shoe laces and fell in the middle of a game when no one was even around me. I also forged my mom’s signature on a detention slip in an attempt to not get in trouble in the first grade. I spelled her name wrong and got caught. Detention + grounding. 

Guilty pleasure: Broadway Musicals 

Dream job: Photographer/Videographer at Sports Illustrated

Something on your bucket list for this year: Complete a full triathlon with my little brother.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years: In 10 years, I hope I’m living in New York and working at Sports Illustrated.