This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Collegiettes™, meet junior Ben Pape, this week’s Campus Cutie. You might have seen him around campus giving tours to prospective Tigers and their families. When he isn’t spending his time on Tour Team, he volunteers at the Veterans’ Hospital and researches rodents and their metabolic pathways in the Mizzou Medical School Research Center.

Hometown: Liberty, Mo.

Major: Biochemistry and Nutritional Sciences

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite thing about Mizzou: Homecoming week

Dream Job: NBA Team Physician

Where he sees himself in 10 years: “finishing up my medical specialty training”

Last song played on his iPod: The Mountain Goats — “Going to Georgia”

Favorite Quote: “The man who doesn’t read good books has no advantage over the man who can’t read them.”
— Mark Twain

Kelsey Mirando is a senior at the University of Missouri, class of 2011, studying Magazine Journalism, English and Sociology. Born and raised in Tulsa, Okla., Kelsey enjoys travel, volunteerism and any Leonardo DiCaprio movie. She is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity and has served as President of the Society of Professional Journalists, MU chapter. She has reported among the Tiger fans of Columbia, Mo., the hustle and bustle of Beijing and the bright lights of New York City. Kelsey recently completed the American Society of Magazine Editors (ASME) summer internship program and is now soaking up every moment of her senior year at Mizzou.