This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.
Meet Campus Cutie Ben! He’s a Missouri native with a sweet personality. As a pre-accounting major, brother of Phi Gamma Delta, and member of the Robert J. Truslaske College of Business Student Council, Ben is already very involved on campus. Keep reading to see what Ben had to share!

Full Name: Benjamin Michael Doré

Year: Freshman

Hometown: Farmington, Missouri

Major: Business Pre-Accounting

Campus Involvement: Member of the Cornell Leadership Program, Robert J. Trulaske College of Business Student Council, Honors College, brother of Phi Gamma Delta, pledging Alpha Kappa Psi

Relationship Status: Single

Best Mizzou Memory: My senior year of high school I attended my first Mizzou football game—the SEC football opener against Georgia. It was incredible.

Where would you most like to go: Rome

Biggest Pet Peeve: When people refuse to put their phone down while having a conversation.

What is your dream job: CIA agent

Ideal Date: Taking a girl out to dinner, a game, or stargazing. It’s really more about the company to me than where I go.

Turn Ons: Fun, intelligence, genuine 

Turn Offs: If she can’t hold a conversation, is apathetic, has a bad taste in music

Favorite Holiday: Christmas—it’s the most wonderful time of the year.

Favorite Sport: Soccer—I just love the game. It’s indescribable.

Ideal Snow Day: You can never go wrong with sledding all day and drinking hot chocolate.

One thing you wish to accomplish this year: Survive my freshman year with my GPA intact. It’s all about making the grades. 

Where do you see yourself in 10 years: In ten years, I see myself living the American Dream as either an investment banker or lawyer with a beautiful wife and plans for a family.