Bella Hadid’s Most Iconic Runway Moments

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Isabella Khair Hadid, better known as Bella Hadid, is arguably one of the most iconic models of our time. From opening several high fashion shows to setting fashion trends that the everyday person can wear, Hadid’s definitely got a huge influence on the world of fashion. Here is a rundown of Hadid’s most iconic runway moments. If you’re a fashion lover, you’re not going to want to miss this one. 

All-Black Moschino x H&M 2018

Hadid has walked in many Moschino shows throughout her career, but this is by far her most iconic.  At only 22 years old, she walked alongside her siblings, Anwar & Gigi, for the 2018 Moschino x H&M show. Hadid, dazzling in her all-black outfit, gave a fierce walk down the runway and established her role in the fashion industry.

Hadid in Moschino x H&M via Instagram
Fendi 2022

Earlier this year, Hadid walked as the opener of the Fendi 2022 show. Wearing a risky sheer dress with red trimming, seafoam green gloves, a matching bag and a nude fuzzy shawl, she opened the show in style. Although leading any show is exciting, Hadid states in her Instagram caption that she felt especially “lucky” to be opening for Fendi.

Hadid walking in Fendi via Instagram
Victoria’s Secret 2018

Everyone knows of the competitive Victoria’s Secret fashion shows and the iconic angel wings that come with them. But Hadid had no problem booking the show and giving the walk of a lifetime in 2018 while wearing a white and silver look with fluffy wings and fabulous nude heels. 

“I’m still in shock that I’m able to walk next to some of the most incredible, powerful women in the world,” said Hadid in her Instagram post after the show. 

After walking in three consecutive fashion shows for Victoria’s Secret, 2018 was her last show with the company. 

Looking absolutely angelic, Hadid made wearing the wings look like light work. This is definitely one of her most notable runway moments. 

Bella Hadid in Victoria’s Secret via Instagram
Purple Versace Moment 2022

I’ll admit, I may be a little biased when it comes to this runway look as Versace is one of my favorite high fashion brands and purple is my favorite color. Premiering in late September, this show, in my opinion, carried so many funky elements of Halloween. From the decor to even the runway, everything seemed very fun and festive. On top of all of this, Hadid showcased her iconic look, complimenting the show in her stunning purple dress, gloves and veil. 

This is for sure one of her best runway moments to date and will definitely be a difficult one to top. 

I mean, who doesn’t love a monochrome moment? 

Hadid walking Versace via Instagram
Spray-On Dress 2022

You had to see this one coming. This spray-on runway moment has been buzzing all over the internet since the Coperni show this month.

Hadid wore undergarments to step out on the runway and was then spray-painted into a white knee-length gown. 

“Thank you Bella Hadid for this magical moment that will stay engraved in our minds and hearts forever,” said Caperni on Instagram. “Thank you for your trust, love and the most mind-blowing performance.” 

Hadid not only walked the runway but had to do special poses as the dress was being spray-painted onto her. 

There is no doubt that Bella put on a wonderful show. Not many people can say they have the confidence to begin the runway solely in a pair of underwear and be spray painted into their dress. Like many, I believe this moment will go down in runway history forever. 

Bella for Coperni via Instagram
Hi! My name is Addison Fouts and I am a senior here at Mizzou. I'm our social media manager for twitter, threads, and facebook! I'm majoring in journalism but plan to go to law school. I love fashion, makeup, and anything lifestyle. I also love traveling and going to concerts! I'm so excited for you all to read my articles, and for more updates follow me on my socials! LinkedIn: Addison Fouts https://www.linkedin.com/in/addison-fouts-a09a71229/