Andrew Danter ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.
Meet Sophomore Andrew Danter! When he’s not singing in the shower, you can find this cutie studying with his brothers or snacking on White Cheddar Cheez-Its.

Hometown: St. Louis, Mo.

Major: Industrial Engineering

Relationship status: Single

Interesting fact: “I used to take piano lessons when I was younger. Now I play every once in a while and teach myself songs off the Internet.”

Favorite snack: “White Cheddar Cheez-Its. I live off of them, and everyone knows it.”

Best vacation spot: “Anywhere on the beach. I love the sun and the ocean and how relaxing it is to nap on the beach.”

Best CoMo restaurant: “I really like the Heidelberg. It’s close to campus, and I’m very fond of their buffalo chicken wrap.”

Favorite study spot: “When I’m working on schoolwork, I usually like to go to one of the study rooms in Center. Center is close to my fraternity house, and if I need to get some food, the Mizzou Market is right there.”

Hobbies: Hanging out with friends and singing in the shower.

Ideal first date: “Going out to a movie then getting ice cream would be an ideal first date for me. It’s nothing too serious, but it would be fun. Who doesn’t like ice cream?”

Favorite Mizzou memory: “Homecoming last year was amazing. Having College Gameday come to Mizzou, watching a great game, beating the top-ranked team in the country and rushing the field was exhilarating.”

If you shuffled your iTunes, what would be the first song to play? “Bigger Than My Body” by John Mayer

Campus involvement: “I’m a member of Delta Tau Delta fraternity, where I hold the positions of Brotherhood Chair and skit director. I’m also looking to become a part of the club wrestling team, which just started here at Mizzou, as well as the new organization Greek Advocates.”

Dream job: “Right now I’m planning on going to law school to become a patent lawyer. I dream about coming up with some idea that I can patent myself and possibly start a business with.”

Lindsay Roseman is a senior at the University of Missouri, studying magazine journalism and Spanish. In Columbia, she is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity, Mizzou For Malawi Steering Committee, and can be spotted on campus touring potential Journalism School-ers. This Chicago native loves a good Jodi Picoult book, trying new foods, traveling, and hitting the pavement for a run. After reporting for the school newspaper and interning in her hometown, she spent the summer in NYC at Women's Health Magazine and now is so excited for a great year with HC Mizzou!